CRFC maintains the premier rugby piches in the midwest - Brimelow Fields. We have two regulation-size picthes with natural grass, scoreboards, and stadium lights. Located near Cincinnati, Ohio it is easily accesible and accomodating. Several national tournaments are hosted there as well as club, college, and high-school events. Brimelow Fields: 6440 Stockton Rd. Fairfield, OH 45242
Our Clubhouse has hosted legends of the league and rugby in general. We host international players, Grayhounds, teams, and events throughout the year here. Some of our fondest memories have been made, and continue to be made, in this 5 bedroom house with a meeting room/bar in the basement. The huge back-yard hosts our socials and parties where we can bond with eachother and others.
The snack shack at Brimelow fields offers tasty, as well as healthy, treats along with meal-type options, drinks, and merchandise for patrons and players during game and tournament days. We have a liquor license that allows us to sell beer or daily memberships for beer as well. The snack shack is volunteer-operated and all income goes to club improvements.
- NO CARRY IN ALCOHOL
- ZERO TOLERANCE
- Any/all alcohol brought in will be confiscated upon entry.
- All confiscated alcohol will be kept on ice and enjoyed by the day’s volunteers after you have gone home
If caught with alcohol on property, you will be EJECTED and not refunded (parking / tournament entry / etc.)
1. You could try to pull the old, wait-till-the-tourney-is-done-and-then-breakout-the-beer-when-they-all go home. So, I guess, if you want to bring it in... Thanks, I guess, but your alcohol will be confiscated.
- Alcohol is for sale- You must be 21 to purchase alcohol.
NOTE: Helicopters are free… because that would be sweet!
- NO PARKING in driveways down the street, your vehicle will be ticketed and towed. Not by us. But they will gladly have you removed
1. We’re cool with dogs, as long as they’re on a leash and well behaved
2. Please remember to bring your own plastic bags for cleanup
3. Cats?? Cats are jerks and probably don’t like rugby anyway - they’re into tennis and crap like that… whatever, if you want to bring your cat, you can… same rules apply though.
4. Other animals? Don’t be that guy/girl and be the weirdo that brings a snake or lizard or something.
Do these rules seem familiar? Aside from the basic fact that this how almost EVERYONE runs a tournament, we did get some help. We liked the “House Rules” for the Firehouse 7s so much that we borrowed them for our tournament. Thank you, Chicago Blaze!
VP of Recruiting
VP of Fundraising
Cam McGoon and John Kuebler
Sam McAninch and Nick Brett
Luke Pinkston and Brody Critzer